Monday, April 21, 2008

Hello TATA!

Hi Torties and Humans!

You lovely ladies have been telling my Mummy I should be getting a blog of my own, and I'm only little so she's helping me. Mummy showed me the lovely artwork Zoolatry made from my picture - thankyou so much, Zoolatry! That was a beautiful welcome!

Mummy says she's not used to using Blogger, she's much better at LJ, but she'll figure it out.

OK, I guess I'd better tell you a little bit about myself - you've seen my picture so you know I'm a bit of a tortie and a bit of a tuxie - my Mummy says she loves this as her cat Archie (who I didn't know, I think it's a sad story but Mummy hasn't told me yet) was a tuxie. I heard Mummy say to her sister that she loved Archie very much but it's lovely that I'm not all nervous and shy like he was. Mummy's family all like me - they've all given me cuddles and said I was lovely. I guess I am :-)

Archie's sister Chester (and Chester does seem to be a lady, despite the name - I guess there's a story there) doesn't like me very much BUT she likes me more than she does a week ago, hahah! I've been trying very hard to make her like me and last night she actually let me run up and give her a head-bump before she swatted me. And the swat wasn't very hard, either, so I don't think she means it.

Since you liked my pictures so much, I have a few more:

Sleeping on Mummy

Me and Chester. She's gonna be my friend, I know it!


And that's enough for now, too much to do! I'm off to play with the bead curtain again! Whee!

7 comments:

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

YIPPEE!!! You got your very own blog! Welcome! You are such a cutie! Mommy just sqeals whenever she sees your pictures!

TUXIE + TORTIE = STARBUCK!

If you need any help setting up your bog or adding pictures and stuff, just ask mommy. It is really easy to do!

SO HAPPY TO HAVE YOU HERE!

Zoolatry said...

Welcome... we saw your picture on the "Torties..." site and you are adorable... glad to know you'll be joining the blog world!

PB 'n J said...

Concatulations on your new blog! I'm looking forward to reading about your adventures.

You should definitely visit the Tuxedo Gang Hideout (http://tuxedoganghideout.blogspot.com/)
Since your a tuxie too! My brother Bert is one of the reporters, so we'll be sure to add your posts.

Pearl

Unknown said...

Welcome to kitty blogging, Starbuck! I can't wait to read more about your adventures.
~Tybalt

HI STARBUCK! It's nice to see another Tortie blogging. Way to go!
~Holly and Ivy

Chance said...

Hi Starbuck! Welcum to da bloggysphere. I iz furry shur yoo an Chester will be fwiends reel suun.

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the Cat Blogosphere, Starbuck! You are a very cute kitten! We'll be excited to see you growing up and making friends with Chester.

Jans Funny Farm said...

Hi, Starbuck, Auntie Deb sent us a message telling about your blog but gmail threw it in the junk file and we only now found it. It threw a lot of good mail in that file. So we missed your debut and we're sorry. We'll come back again.