Wednesday, April 23, 2008

and the cat's in the cradle...

Chester has started to like me a bit! Not a WHOLE lot, but it's a start! What happened was that Mummy made a fort for me, but Chester decided she wanted to get inside. So Mummy made the door bigger and Chester sat inside and I ran about ouside and on top of the box, and she would try to swat me with her paw. She wasn't using any claws so that's how I know she likes me better now. Chester got tired of it before I did, though, and we stopped playing. We've sniffed one another a few times now, and she's let me head-bump her again.

I heard Mummy on the phone this morning talking about an appointment for me to get another needle. Not another one! I've had two already - one little one and one bigger one which was apparently a "chip". The "chip" is somehow supposed to help Mummy find me if I ever get lost. I'll try very hard to not get lost at all, though.

Ooooh, Chester's sitting in the window with her tail twitching gently...I wonder if I could...just.....eek! Bad idea! Guess I probably shouldn't surprise her just yet.

Mummy sneaked some pictures of me asleep - she says they're easier to get than awake ones, haha!

zzz...ZZZ...zzz...*twitch*

What, you're saying you *don't* sleep in this position?

And OK, one awake one too:

If I hide in here, I can go to work with Mummy! I promise to sit quietly under her desk!

Oh, and I almost forgot! Mummy was watching a video on the computer and it was so fascinating, I had to watch too! The little man was very hard to catch, though. She even videoed me trying: here

Gotta go now - those curtains aren't gonna climb themselves!

9 comments:

PB 'n J said...

You sure did a great job trying to catch the video guy!

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

STARBUCK....HIDE...QUICK.....Mommy says that you are so cute and those feetsies are so sweet that she is coming through the computer to give them kisses!!! She will do it too!!!!

OH SO ADORABLE!!!

Anonymous said...

awwww - what a cutie you are! Chester is adorable too. it's very very nice to meet you.

Tybalt said...

Starbuck, you are too adorable! Purrs!

Tuxedo Gang said...

Welcome to the Tuxedo Gang Hideout Starbuck! We love your Tuxie-Tortieness!
Samantha & The Gang

catsynth said...

Hi Starbuck - it's nice to meet you and Chester :)

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Hi Starbuck! Could you resend Mommy your email address? Thank you!

debrastaylor@earthlink.net

We have a new member on TATA! Go and see!

Jans Funny Farm said...

Well, every little bit helps. One of these days you and Chester will be good friends.

Karen Jo said...

I am glad that you and Chester are getting along a little better. Some day you will be good friends. I could never sleep in the positions you do.